- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These rights are not affected by your right of return and refund.
- Advice about your legal rights is available from you local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standard office.
- You also have a legal right in most instances to change your mind about a product within 14 days of your order. If you fall into this category then we will offer you a refund. However, please note there are some exceptions to this. We will not be able to offer you a refund if products have become mixed inseparably with other items during delivery. Please contact us to enquire if you are entitled to a refund.
- Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce the refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this reduction in value has been caused by your handling of them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. This includes if you have caused damage to the goods. If we refund you the price you paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way then you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- If you wish to return a product then please contact us (details below). If possible we will ask you to return the goods to us by post and we will supply you with a suitable label. However, we may need to come and collect the goods from you.
- If you have incurred delivery costs then we will refund these to you, but the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we normally offer delivery within 3-5 days at one cost but you chose to have the product delivered in a quicker time frame at an additional cost, then we will only refund you what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Once we have received and inspected your returned item, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item and the amount of your refund.
- Any refunds will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to the credit card or original method of payment in the following timescales:
- If you have received the product and we are not collecting it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you, or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- If you have not received the product from us or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
Instant Landscapes and Instant Hedges, Red Oak Farm Hulcott Lane, Hulcott, Nr Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP22 5AX